We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address.
- Dcidedly uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Dcidedly does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
YOUR DATA SUBMITTED TO DCIDEDLY
Dcidedly Users may electronically submit data or information to the Dcidedly Service for hosting and processing purposes ("Your Data"). Except as described in this Do Privacy Statement, the Company will not review, share, distribute, or reference any of Your Data except to provide the Dcidedly Service, to prevent or respond to technical or service problems, at a User's request in connection with a support matter, or as may be required by law.
In order to invite others to connect with you in Dcidedly, you may enter other individuals' email addresses. This information will be used by Dcidedly to send your invitation including a message that you would like to work with them using the Dcidedly Service. The email addresses of individuals you invite will be used to send your invitation, task updates, and reminders. If such individuals register for the Dcidedly Service, their information will be treated as Data About Dcidedly Users in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Communication Between Users
Many emails you initiate through the Dcidedly Service, such as an invitation sent to a non-user of the Dcidedly Service, will list your email address and name in the body of the message. Emails you initiate may also provide aggregate information about your Dcidedly workspace (such as the name of the task you created), but it will never list the people to whom you're directly connected.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Dcidedly services.
Dcidedly uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although Dcidedly owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Dcidedly applications, you retain all rights to your data.
Dcidedly may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
Dcidedly may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Dcidedly service primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact hello [at] dcidedly.com.